Today’s customers often want to be able to sample products before making an investment in a full-size purchase. In fact, product sampling is worth over $1 billion per year in the beauty industry. Top brands sell product samples to offer more value to customers and drive purchases on full-size products.
When trying a new product, customers want more than a one-time use sachet, but something smaller – and more affordable – than a full-size product. They want something they can take home and implement in their daily regimen for a week or two, to make sure they like it.
Minis of our top sellers are now available for purchase in 15mL and 30mL sizes. The following products are available in travel-sizes:
- Chamomile Facial Cleanser, 30mL
- C-Stem®, 15mL
- Vita Soothe, 15mL
- Ultra Benefits®, 15mL
- Radiant Shield, 15mL
- Vita-C Peptide Spray, 15mL
Our travel-size products are the perfect option for you to help your customers to fall in love with your products at a more attractive price point.
Three reasons your patients will love our new minis collection
Mini versions of full-size products offer special advantages compared to their larger full-size counterparts.
- Travel-size products are easy and convenient to carry around, whether it’s on an airplane or in a bag for a quick refresh throughout the day. Our mini Vita-C Peptide Spray can be an essential on-the-go, everyday product, delivering a burst of hydration anytime, anywhere.
- Some consumers will love to experience products before committing to a full-size purchase. Travel-sizes are small enough to make an enticing price point, but large enough to offer a satisfying experience with daily use.
- It’s fun! Some consumers simply enjoy buying and trying an array of skincare products, this size makes it easier to do so.
How to use minis to grow your brand
Here are a few examples of how you can use travel-size products to generate repeat business and grow your brand.
- Offer your patients the products they love, in TSA-friendly travel sizes they can take anywhere. Are your patients going on a trip? Recommend they buy the full size and its mini.
- Offering more product size variations will help capture more sales. Perhaps a patient is curious about a product, but not curious enough to invest in buying the full size. A mini is a smaller purchase, making it easier for them to try out more of your products.
- Tailor post-treatment regimens and kits, based on in-office procedures. A mini-size specialized regimen like our Post Procedure Kit should be more than enough for a patient to recover in the weeks after their procedure.
- Travel-size products create more versatility for bundling, special offers and giveaways. You can use travel size as a freebie or special promotion to offer patients more value. The more of your products they use and love, the more they’ll trust your brand and become repeat buyers.
- Have fun with it! Minis are simply cute, so create limited-edition kits and regimens of the minis and put them in a themed free cosmetic bag. These kits make great impulse buys and gifts for loved ones or for oneself.
We’re excited for you to add these to your skincare brand! The more portable, packable, and powerful your products are, the better your brand image.
Contact your Practice Development Specialist today to learn more about the impact minis can make on your business.