Bright Eyes: How Eye Products Fit Into Your Routine
The area surrounding the eyes and eyelids is a particularly interesting region for skincare. It has less subcutaneous fat, fewer oil glands, and less collagen compared to the rest of the face. This makes this region especially susceptible to poor drainage, dryness, capillary damage, and wrinkles. While the eye area can be treated with a normal moisturizer, a more specific, potent product is preferable for its unique needs. CosMedical Technologies provides two eye products, each with different characteristics that promote healthy skin in different ways.
Ultra Benefits Eye Gel
First, our Ultra Benefits® Eye Gel is a hydrating, brightening gel that decreases signs of aging such as crow’s feet, lines and wrinkles, crepey texture, and dark spots. It contains two of our favorite ingredients, lipochroman and chromabright, plus an active derived from Antarctic algae to promote skin firmness. Lipochroman is the strongest antioxidant on the market today, protecting from carbon, nitrogen, and oxygen free radicals to make skin look younger than ever by reducing wrinkles, promoting firmness, and evening skin pigments. Chromabright helps balance skin tones even further, and provides potent protection from environmental damage from UVA, UVB, and HEV light. Last, but not least, peptides from Antarctic algae promote healthy collagen and firmness to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines.
Ultra Firming Cream
Next, our Ultra Firming Cream is an anti-puff cream that moisturizes and diminishes dark circles and crow’s feet. This product treats the three main causes of puffy eyes: poor drainage, fragile capillaries, and low elasticity. It contains an active peptide complex with Hesperidine Methyl Chalcone, dipeptide Valyl-Tryptophane (VW) and lipopeptide Pal-GQPR to promote drainage, strengthen capillaries, and improve firmness and elasticity. It also contains a Sea Whip marine extract that quickly firms the skin and provides long-term anti-aging effects and protection from oxidative stress, promoting a more youthful eye contour.
How to Use
Both of our eye products are completely safe for use around the eyes. To make the most out of them, follow these guidelines:
- Apply around the eyes, but not on them. Place along the bones underneath the eyes up to the temples. Avoid the lash line, tear ducts, and upper eyelids.
- Use eye cream when you moisturize. We recommend using it both in the morning and evening. Eye treatments should go at the end of your skincare routine after cleanser, toner, and serums. The only exception is sunscreen, which should always be the last step.
- Apply gently. Lightly pat the cream on your skin with your ring finger. Avoid rubbing or pressing, which will stretch the delicate tissue.
- More isn’t always better! A pea-sized amount is enough for both eyes.
- For best results, wait at least 1-2 minutes before putting makeup on.
The eye area is a delicate region requiring special care. Both the Ultra Benefits® Eye Gel and the Ultra Firming Cream are specifically formulated to promote healthy, youthful, bright eyes. Your clients will see a huge difference after a month of applying either of our rejuvenating products. For more information on these two products, visit our Eye Products collection.